Cisco offers various flavors of CCNA Certification. These are given below:
- CCNA Routing and Switching: It is basic CCNA certification that has been around since the inception of CCNA certification.
- CCNA Cloud -- Focused on provisioning and management of cloud environments along with cloud administration and reporting. Candidates should possess a basic understanding of cloud based infrastructure as well as skills required to manage infrastructure as a service (IaaS) deployments.
- CCNA Collaboration -- Skills include collaboration and video, including integration with mobile apps and data, video, and voice.
- CCNA Data Center -- Learn to work in data centers, to support, maintain and manage data center networks and services.
- CCNA Industrial -- Suitable to professionals in the industrial roles (process control or manufacturing) where IT and industrial networks converge.
- CCNA Security -- Tests the candidate's ability to develop security infrastructures, identify and mitigate security risks, and maintain integrity and availability of the LAN/WAN networks and network devices.
- CCNA Service Provider -- The certified pros' will able to act as Tier 1 support engineers in a troubleshooting role within carrier-class NGN core network infrastructures, including incident handling, plus fault, configuration, change and performance management procedures, in an environment where network management systems (NMS) and ticketing tools are in everyday use.
- CCNA Wireless -- The certificate holder will be able to support and manage WLAN systems