As we all know that CCNA is an entry-level certificate that will lead to other certifications like CCNA Security, CCNP R&S, and many others. CCNA proves yourself for the other certifications. CCNA R&S is a pre-requisite for all the other CCNA “specializations”. If you are new to networking it a CCNA is a little tough exam, but not for who have hands-on experience. There are a lot of new concepts to grasp. It is recommended to take two exams i.e. CCENT and ICND2 if you are starting off as a fresher.
The CCNA course focuses on Network which includes how to plan, create, manage, and troubleshoot the network. CCNA covers the basic knowledge of IP protocols, LAN Switching Technologies, WAN Technologies, Routing Technologies, and other concepts. Once you are CCNA Certified, Then will stand in a row of CCNA certified which lead to getting a job quick compared to people who are not certified. You could expect to see a raise in your salary. CCNA is globally accepted certificated among different countries. Also, look out some benefits of CCNA
· For sure you are going to increase the knowledge and broaden your understanding of this concept on how it works.
· Chance of getting promoted is easy with a good hike.
· CCNA Certification helps in stable employment in the reputed IT firms
· Even if you are from a non-technical background you can become a CCNA certified by clearing the examination.
· The certification keeps you active in all the latest trends and technology.
· CCNA certification will lead to many other certifications like CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, and many other certifications