Friday, May 20, 2011
New CCNA Certification Practice Exam Engine Launched
SimulationExams is happy to announce the release of new CCNA Certification practice tests with .NET exam engine. The exam engine has several features including the following:
1. Easy User Interface: Users will be able to browse through the Exam Simulator Home. It contains a parent frame in which all downloaded exams will be provided, with another tab for exams that are available but not downloaded yet by the user. User may simply click a button or two, and install new demo exam.
2. Online Product Activation: The product activation may be done online after confirmed order placement. Users will need Internet connector for activating the product online. It is possible to activate the product offline (without having Internet connectivity) by sending an email providing the Product ID and order number.
3. 300+ Questions: The CCNA Certification tests consist of 300+ questions spread over 4 individual tests. Candidates may take the test in either learn mode or exam mode. Each question has been explained thoroughly, and usually covers different exam topic.
4. Online Update: Customers will be able to check for any updates, and download an update online without any emails, etc. with customer support.
5. Question Feedback: A candidate taking the test may provide instant feedback by using feedback form without leaving the exam environment.
6. Comprehensive Results Section: Each test taken by a canhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifdidate may be saved for future reference. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
One important feature of CCNA Cert practice tests is the ability to support multiple question formats just as that of actual exam. The question formats include a} Multiple choice questions, Exhibit-based questions, Simlets, Testlets, and Router Simulations. Hardly any other practice test vendor is providing such vast variety of question types for CCNA Certification practice.
The product may be viewed at:
and download link is given below: