Saturday, March 05, 2022
Wednesday, December 29, 2021
The CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate certification can be achieved by passing a single exam (200-301, 2020 exam objectives). The CCNA exam includes Network Fundamentals, Network Access, IP Connectivity, IP Services, Security Fundamentals, Automation, and Programmability.
The topics covered in the CCNA exam cram include the following:
I. Network Fundamentals
1. Explain role and function of network components
1.1 TCP and UDP
1.2 TCP and UDP Frames
1.3 Next-generation firewalls and IPS
1.4 Access points
1.6 Routers,Switches and Servers
1.7 Controllers (Cisco DNA Center and WLC)
2. Network topologies and Flow control
2.1 Different Types of N/w Topologies
2.2 Ethernet and CSMA/CD
2.3 3 tier
2.4 2 tier
2.6 Small office/home office (SOHO)
3. Compare physical interface and cabling types
3.1. Single-mode fiber, multimode fiber,copper
3.2 Connections (Ethernet shared media and point-to-point)
3.3 Concepts of POE
4. IPv4 Addressing
4.1 Subnetting (IP4)
4.3 Examples on subnetting
5. IPv6 addressing
6. Cloud computing
7. Describe wireless principles
7.1 Nonoverlapping Wi-Fi channels
II. Cisco IOS
1. Cisco Router Architecture
1.1 Block Diagram
1.2 Architectural Components of a Router
1.3 Memory Details of a Typical Cisco Router
2. Cisco Router (25xx series) and its interfaces
2.1 Interfaces Explained
2.2 Console Port Configuration
3. Router modes of operation
4. Frequently used copy commands
5. Different types of router passwords
III. Routing Technologies
1. Routed and Routing Protocol
2. Routing protocol types
3. Static and Default route
4. Floating static route
5. Distance vector and link-state routing protocols
6. Interior and Exterior routing protocols
7. OSPFv2 for IPv4
IV. LAN Switching Technologies
1. Introduction to Cisco Switches
2. Switching methods
3. File systems available in Catalyst switches and their usage
4. Switch configuration commands
5. VLANs and VTP
6. Spanning Tree Protocol
7. CDP and LLDP
8. EtherChannel Configuration
V. WAN Technologies
1. WAN Terms
2. PPP and MLPPP
6. DTE and DCE
7. Different cable types
8. Interface specifications
VI. Network Access
1. Wireless Architecture and AP modes
2. Physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components
3. Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI
VII. IP connectivity and Services
7. Capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
8. SNMPv2 and SNMPv3
9. Show commands and other related commands
VIII. Security Fundamentals
1. Security Concepts
2. Describe Security Program elements
3. Security Password policies elements
4. Layer2 security features
5. IPv4 access-list
6. IPv6 access-list
7. IP SLA
9. RADIUS Server
10. TACACS+ Server
12. Wireless Security Protocols
IX. Automation and Programmability
2. Capability of configuration management mechanism
3. Interpret JSON encoded data
4. Characteristics of Rest-based APIs
5. Cisco DNA center
6. Diagnostic commands
1. IEEE standards
2. OSI and DoD Models
3. RIPv1 and RIPv2
4. OSPFv3 for Ipv6
5. EIGRP for IPv4
6. EIGRP for IPv6
Monday, November 15, 2021
Anand Software and Training, an innovative eLearning provider, released “Learning and Assessment Software (LAAS)” to help provide eLearning tools to students, institutes, and organizations. The software is a complete solution for offering content and assessment exams online, be it an academic institute or an organization. The software consists of four modules as mentioned below:
- Author module
- Content module
- Exam module
The author module offers authors a means to create users, groups, exams, and content. The author may import or create a list of candidates and assign the select candidates to one or more groups. The groups may in turn be assigned one or more content/exam modules created by the author. Granular control of candidates, content, and exams is provided in the software. As may be seen in the figure above, it consists of Author options, Exam Options, Group Options, Candidate Options, Content Options, and Import/Export. In a typical flow chart, the admin creates authors, and then the author(s) creates content, exams, and add groups (or classes) to one or more exams. For complete features available with the authoring software, please check out the Author Engine home page.
The exam module is responsible for delivering assessment tests to the candidates as chosen by the author. Questions may consist of simple text/html, pdf, exhibit-based, or multimedia. Several exam configuration options such as disabling some navigation buttons (for example, you don’t want the candidate to go back or provide a review) are provided. As may be seen in the picture above, several features such as text resizing, full-screen view, night view, bookmarking, etc provided. For more information on exam engine features, please visit the exam engine home page.
Note that the software is specifically designed for delivering content and assessments to students, and not a school management software that is widely available elsewhere. Rich features are built into the software for content creation, assessment, and reporting. Download a free trial version of the software from the product home page, Learning and Assessment Software.
Disclaimer: Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with any other entity or organization. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2002-2021 Anand Software and Training Private Limited.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Certexams.com CCNA (200-301) Exam Simulator With Network Simulator contains practice tests with 575+ questions along with network simulator. Network Simulator for CCNA™ provides advanced router/switch network simulator functionalities including VLANs, VTP, interVLAn communications, RIP v2, BGP, OSPF, and WAN protocol simulation.
- Lab exercises -currently 100+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Router and switch IOS simulator. For beginners, a simple router/switch device simulator has been provided.
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers and Switches, supports 26XX, and 36XX routers, and 19XX, and 29XX switches.
- 350+ router/switch commands are supported for thorough preparation.
- Labs for switches including 19xx and 29xx switches included in the Lab Manual provided with the software.
- Contextual help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and up to global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Certexams.com CCNA practice tests with network simulator is useful for candidates preparing for recent CCNA certification 200-301 that was thoroughly revised.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate v1.0 (CCNA 200-301) exam is a 120-minute exam and is the only exam required to obtain the CCNA certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to networking and network access, IP connectivity and services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. The course, Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), helps candidates prepare for this exam.
The topics include:
- IP Connectivity
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Access
- Network Security
- Automation and Programmability
- IP services
Friday, December 18, 2020
Tutorialsweb.com, a leading site for professional articles, offering CCNA cert exam cram for free. Cisco recently updated it's flagship certification course to 200-301, a thoroughly revised syllabus, emphasizing on WLAN, Cloud, and Security.
The cram notes consists of majority of topics, though a few are still incomplete as of this writing. Cisco CCNA consists of the following topics:
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Simulationexams.com released CCNP Enterprise Networking Core (ENCOR) practice tests for candidates preparing for CCNP certification. The practice tests consist of 200+ questions with explanation for each question. The practice tests conform to the exam objectives,
- Dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture
- Network assurance